60% of Americans Don’t Have an Estate Plan
Seriously. I recently came across this surprising information on estate planning.
• Over 60% of Americans don’t have an estate plan….no will or trust….nothing!!
• The cost of not having an estate plan is high – in both time and money.
• When there has been a death with no plan in place, the process can be agonizing for the family and sometimes quite expensive.
• $2 BILLION per year goes to probate lawyers and the court system! That’s 2 BILLION dollars….PER YEAR…. Wouldn’t it be better to save these costs and have more available for your heirs?
• One of our firm’s goals in planning your estate is help you arrange your assets so as to avoid the costly and complicated probate process. In many cases, probate can be avoided altogether.
Call us for an appointment!